WIPocalpyse 2012

Sunday 2 March 2008

March finish




Another finish and just in time for March - Bent Creek Snappers - March Blows - must look out a frame and get it up at work for the beginning of the week.. Other than that on the stitching front been working on my HAED and started Part 1 of Chatelaine's White Night of St Petersburg - I am so exicted about this but it is so big! Still it'll be worth it if I ever finish lol. Also finishing off a clown for a RR which should get done this weekend...
Life otherwise has been the usual busy, busy, busy - hence the not very regular blogs - being working overtime to put some money by for the summer hols, and between kids stuff at night, darts and just general running around, i sometimes feel that i never stop... me and dh Lee were actually out together ( the first time in ages lol!) on Thursday - went to see Joe Bonammasa in Glasgow (a kind of rock/blues guitarist) who was excellent but i was so tired on Friday my head was practically banging of my desk all day - I must be getting old as I just cannot take the pace any more...
Right, off to have a shower and get the kids out to the park while it is still dry...