WIPocalpyse 2012

Sunday 17 August 2008




Okay some photos to add - my lovely squares from Nicola which i am planning to make into my first pinkeep, they are so nice - thanks very much. This was my first exchange with Fair and Square and I am really pleased i joined - I think i'll sign up for Christmas as well.


I have a couple of other finishes to make up as well so i headed off to my LNS yesterday and picked up some batting and i think i will tackle this either next weekend or the following - now up until now my finishing always turns into a bit of a nightmare but having studied some tutorials I am feeling more confident! I just have to remember to have a little bit of patience ... not one of my virtues ..


next is a WIP update of my wee boy's Christmas stocking - all that stitching round the star drove me crazy..



and last is my completed round robin that arrived back a couple of weeks ago - this was stitched by the girls in Allys Round Robin - Lynda, Marguerite, Ally, Kaye and Karen - it's quite big and i haven't decided yet what to do with it - a pillow is looking like a good idea though..
so that's my stitching up to date - also nearly finished a little christmas ornament which just needs some beads added and started on the baby sampler and a bookmark - watching all the olympics is a great excuse for lots of stitching - these olympics have been great so far, go Team GB
It's my wee boys first day at school tomorrow so need to go sort out his uniform - Oh i can feel me getting emotional already lol!!
Thanks to all for stopping by and for commenting, always much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!