WIPocalpyse 2012

Wednesday 4 November 2009

I can see a rainbow


This was the view from my office window this morning - i'm afraid the quality of the pic isn't too good as it was taken with my not too hot mobile phone through a window - the rainbow appeared to be starting (or finishing however you wish to see it) in the car park - i was very tempted to run out and get my pot of gold... i'm lucky in that we have a pretty good view out of our office, normally you can see right over to the sea and Arran - beats a brick wall any day.

6 comments:

  1. A double rainbow; how beautiful! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks for sharing the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That so reminds me of the Outer Hebrides, we saw a rainbow every day while there, they give you such afeel good factor, but I have never seen a double one, how lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!