WIPocalpyse 2012

Tuesday 1 February 2011

February













Been working away on all three and even managed to do some of my UFO (Chatelaine's St Petersburg) - Mouse's wet noodle over on Friendly Stitchers has me quaking in fear now lol! Will get a progress picture up of that next time to prove myself..

It was my birthday last week (i have now made it into my fabulous forties !) so in order to go with the work i've had done in the living room i decided to treat us to a fab new tv and blu-ray player and then got sky to add on HD - I am loving it, i hadn't realised how small our old telly was, so now going to settle down and watch the new Sky Atlantic channel and get some serious stitching done.

bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on all 3 WIP's, I don't know how you manage to stitch on that dark fabric it would do my eyes in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on those WIPs and happy belated birthday and great gifts to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely stitching Maureen - I love the halloween sampler just up my street ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!