WIPocalpyse 2012

Friday 23 December 2011

merry christmas all

Well my stitching has been sorely neglected the past few nights, thankfully i am now sorted for Christmas and have four days off work, back for three,then off for another four - bliss. 

I have had a couple of stitchy weekends though, a couple of weekends ago I met up Eileen whom I met through the HAED BB and we had a great wee chat and some lunch up at Largs. She had brought along her various HAEDs to show me and I was drooling over her work - it's so nice to get a chance to see other's pieces in real life, I am in awe of how she manages all her different HAEDs, v impressive lol! 

And just on Saturday there i headed up to Glasgow to see Ally again - a very pleasant afternoon was spent in her company and I was treated to some very delicious sweet potato and carrot soup followed by the now legendary lemon drizzle cake (and very nice it was too!) - as usual though, we chatted all afternoon and didn't produce a stitch, but i did help her decide on what to choose for her Crazy challenge - it was a tough choice but we managed it in the end.

I have managed to sort out my list for Wipocalpyse 2012 - on this page here.

Many thanks for all your comments, there always nice to see - Merry Christmas to you and yours!

5 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy xmas to you and yours Maureen .... Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. merryyyy Christmas and a happy stitchy new year to you ... glad you had a fab time at Ally's and got her a wee bit more organised ..lol :) enjoy your time off :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WIPocalypse list looks great. :D

    Hope your Christmas was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!