WIPocalpyse 2012

Sunday 15 February 2015

What I did in January (and a bit of February..)

Well January has come and gone and we are now well into February. I celebrated another birthday and my boy also turned 11.

I've had a couple of trips to Edinburgh - one to see the Britain's Got Talent auditions (a lot more fun than I thought it would be) and one to the zoo (again much more enjoyable) for Joe's birthday.

I've had some good competition wins of vouchers so treated ourselves to a shiny new TV, a chromebook and some smart new clothes for hubby  but karma can come back to bite you in the backside with a heart-attack inducing car bill... I've only just got over the shock lol!  But we need our car so it lives to see another year..

Stitching wise been plugging away on my WIPS,  and hope to get a finish soon with my Leicester City badge.  A friend has asked me to do a cross stitch for her nephew's wedding so we had fun last week deciding over colour schemes, I'm looking forward to see how it will look in the end.

So here is some pics for you

Haed Mini Sea of Roses


Leicester City FC Badge

Before & After - four pages to go 


Ink Circles - The Bramble and Rose
(honest there is a tiny bit more in the bottom right..)



Chatelaine White Nights in St Petersburg (one more house finished and another started)


This was my new start for the year - to be truthful it hasn't seen much daylight yet  

And finally some of the gorgeous creatures from Edinburgh Zoo (and my darling son and his pal engrossed in conversation lol)




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching. I have sea of roses on my to do list yours is coming along beautifully. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some great progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!